Fare Increases and Service Adjustments Effective July 1, 2009Published: Friday, May 29, 2009
New fares go into effect July 1, 2009 along with several service adjustments as follows.
Fare increases effective July 1, 2009:
- Dial-a-Ride Regular Fare $10
- Dial-a-Ride Senior/Disabled/Child Under 12 $2.50
- Fixed Route Regular $1.75
- Fixed Route Senior/Disabled/Child Under 12 $0.75
- Commuter Express Regular $3.75
- Commuter Express Monthly Pass $135
- Commuter Express Student 10-Ride Ticket $15
All out-of-county Dial-a-Ride medical trips will be twice the base fare.
All multi-ride tickets will be for 10-Rides only.
Commuter Route changes:
- Rt 14 - 5:35am departure will be eliminated
- Rt 14 - 6:15am departure changed to 6:00am
- Rt 12 - 7:10am departure will be eliminated
- Rt 12 - 6:30am departure will change to 6:45am
- Rt 12- 4:40pm and 5:00pm departures will be consolidated into a new single departure time of 4:55pm