Examples of Essential Travel
- To obtain necessary services or supplies for yourself and your family and household members.
- To and from work when no other travel alternatives are available.
- To engage in activities or perform tasks essential to your health and safety, or to the health and safety of your family or household members.
- To care for elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities or other vulnerable persons.
- To and from educational institutions for purposes of receiving materials for distance learning, for receiving meals, and any other related services.
- To return to a place of residence from outside the jurisdiction.
- Required by law enforcement or court order.