Laketran is excited to announce a hiring event for full-time bus driver and mechanic positions. Laketran is hosting an on-site hiring event with a goal to fill over 15 positions for the Lake County transit agency. The event offers immediate interviews on site. Laketran is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Full-time and part-time bus drivers (CDL not required)
- Diesel Mechanics
“Traditionally, we have hired full-time positions from within, but are now offering full-time driving positions with immediate benefits to qualified candidates that want to join our team to serve Lake County,” shared Laketran CEO Ben Capelle. “Driving for Laketran can be great full-time career opportunity and we welcome candidates looking to make a career change. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer service.”
No CDL is required and all training is provided and paid.
Laketran employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary – $20.64/hour after 120-day probation period
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Competitive medical, dental & vision
- Ohio Deferred Compensation supplemental retirement plan
- Paid training to obtain your CDL
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free uniforms and shoe allowance
- $2,000 signing bonus for Mechanics
Laketran’s next driver training class begins Monday, September 19.
WHAT: Laketran Hiring Event with Guaranteed Interviews
WHEN: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Laketran Headquarters, 555 Lakeshore Blvd., Painesville Twp., OH 44077
APPLY ONLINE: www.laketran.com/careers
A valid Ohio driver’s license is required for an interview. A commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required for hire. All applicants must pass a background check, drug-test and ODOT physical.
Event Contact: Emily Gilliam, 440-350-1004 or email@example.com