Ohio Department of Transportation’s Rides to Community Immunity program is funding a VAX & RIDE contest in Lake County to encourage public transit riders to get vaccinated and support the safety of transit drivers.
The VAX & RIDE contest is open to anyone who has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Contest participants have a chance to win a $100 Laketran bus pass by completing entry form and submitting proof of vaccination. 300 winners will be randomly selected from entries. All entries must include proof of vaccination status to be valid. The VAX & RIDE contest is open until September 17, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Winners have the choice to add $100 to their EZfare Account Balance, Dial-a-Ride account or receive a $100 Value Card. Winner will be notified by email and fares will be automatically added to their EZfare or Dial-a-Ride accounts, based on their entry form.
Ways to enter the VAX & RIDE contest:
- Complete online form below and upload proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Download the VAX & RIDE Contest Entry Form and return to Laketran with proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- By mail to Laketran, VAX & RIDE, 555 Lakeshore Blvd. Painesville Twp., OH 44077
- In-person Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Laketran’s Headquarters at 555 Lakeshore Blvd. in Painesville Twp. Laketran’s Route 8 or Dial-a-Ride can get you to Laketran. Customers must pay a fare when traveling to Laketran to submit VAX & RIDE entries in-person.
- Email entry form and proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org
Laketran continues to provide free transportation to get to vaccination appointments. Please call Laketran at 440-354-6100 to schedule your free ride. A list of local vaccination clinics is available on the Lake County General Health District website.
Questions about the VAX & RIDE contest can be answered at 440-350-1008 or email@example.com.
Thank you to our VAX & RIDE contest partners: