Join the Team that keeps Laketran moving
Laketran is hosting a Hiring Event to recruit 18 part-time Bus Drivers on Thursday, September 7.
Here at Laketran, we’re not only excited about driving…. we’re excited about how we serve our community. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer service, reliable, and team-oriented. Driving for Laketran can be great full-time career opportunity or perfect part-time position for someone looking to work just 24 hours a week. We welcome candidates looking to make a career change and no CDL is required to for hire.
Hiring Event offers a guaranteed interview to all who attend
Hiring Event Details:
- Date/Time: Thursday, September 7, 2023 from 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Auburn Career Center’s TLC Building at 8221 Auburn Rd, Concord, OH 44077.
- Positions to Hire: 18 part-time bus drivers (Dial-a-Ride bus)
- Requirements: A valid driver’s license is required to work as a driver. All applicants must pass a background check, drug-test, and ODOT physical. Candidates must be available for a six-week training class that begins Monday, October 2.
- Suggestion: Complete an application in advance and bring it with you.
- No CDL required.
Laketran Employee Benefits:
- Competitive driver’s salary – $21.05/hour after 120-day probation period
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free uniforms and shoe allowance
- Ohio Deferred Compensation supplemental retirement plan
- Competitive medical, dental & vision*
- Paid training for CDL*
- $2,000 signing bonus for Mechanics
*Full-time employee benefits
Need more details? Contact: Emily Gilliam at 440-350-1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Laketran and Geauga Transit are currently accepting applications for part-time drivers.
Apply today: Employment Application
- Email your completed application to email@example.com
- Fax your application to 440-350-1033
- Mail your application or stop by in person at 555 Lakeshore Blvd. Painesville Twp., OH 44077
If you have questions about working at Laketran, contact our Human Resources office at 440-350-1004.
Laketran does not discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. LAKETRAN is an Equal Opportunity/ADA/Veteran Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.