LAKETRAN, as a government entity, conducts public business and its records related to the business of LAKETRAN are generally available for public review. Nevertheless, LAKETRAN is committed, to the extent allowable by law, to protect and secure your personal information contained in LAKETRAN records. This privacy commitment must be balanced with the rights of public access under Ohio Public Records Act and any other applicable federal, state, and local statute or regulation.
LAKETRAN gathers personal information when it is relevant and necessary, fair and to the extent possible with the knowledge and consent of the individual, to accomplish LAKETRAN business. We only obtain this information through legal means. When LAKETRAN collects personal information from you, we:
- Tell you why we are collecting this personal information.
- Limit the amount of your personal information that we collect to that which is necessary for the stated purpose for which it was collected.
- Take steps to use your personal information to the stated purpose for which it was collected.
- Take steps to ensure that, at the time of collection, your personal information is accurate, complete and current.
- Provide your personal information only to authorized LAKETRAN employees and private contractors or public organizations on a need-to-know basis and as a result of a public disclosure request as required by the Public Records Act.
- Do not sell or make your personal information available to others without your consent
- Legally required or permitted by law; or LAKETRAN.
- Needed to complete your transaction with LAKETRAN.
- Retain personal information only as long as necessary to conduct LAKETRAN business in accordance with records retention schedules.
- Dispose of personal information in a secure manner that prevents unauthorized disclosure.
- Take organizational, technological, and physical measures to securely safeguard personal information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
For more information around Google Analytics please click: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
We welcome your feedback or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The effective date of these Terms is April 15, 2019.