Laketran often receives requests for service information from students, municipalities, and developers. This data is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. This information is free and available to the public.
The Laketran GTFS feed is available in two formats:
- Download the static Laketran GTFS feed. This is a static feed comprised of schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar. Here is the permanent URL: https://laketran.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/google_transit.zip
- View our Real-Time GTFS feed. This real-time feed provides up-to-date information about current arrival and departures times.
If you have developed an app with Laketran’s GTFS data or have any additional questions about services or data, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Data Use & Terms of Agreement
Laketran hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute Laketran (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- Laketran trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data. Any third party applications must receive written permission to use the Laketran logo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Third party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Laketran.
- Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Laketran makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Laketran disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Laketran and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- Laketran reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- Laketran maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
By using Laketran Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.