Although we’re not currently hiring, we gladly accept applications for Dial-a-Ride Drivers.
Laketran offers a very attractive starting wage of $14.85 per hour with significant raises every 6 months for 3 years. Where else can you work part-time making this much money?
- 6 weeks paid training
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, uniforms provided, and cash shoe allowance
- Public Employees Retirement Pension (a lifetime state pension in addition to Social Security!)
- Ohio Deferred Comp Retirement Plan
- 4-day work week, 24 hours per week (no Sundays or overnight)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is NOT REQUIRED
- Total job satisfaction
Successful candidates have a stable work history with strong customer service experience including retail, hospitality, retired police/fire, healthcare, medical transportation providers, limousine drivers, and more. Retirees are welcome!
6-hour shifts, 4 days per week, which could include Saturdays but no Sundays or overnight. Reliable, dependable attendance is an essential function of this job; commitment to attendance is vital.
Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen, background check, and Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles license check are required. A Commercial Driver License (CDL) is not required.
A Laketran Employment Application is required to be considered for all positions at Laketran.
Please click the link here to download an application: Laketran Employment Application
You may submit your application in several ways:
- Scan/email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No jpeg or phone picture attachments please! We can’t open them!
- By fax to 440-350-1033
- Via Regular U.S. Mail or stop by in person: 555 Lakeshore Blvd. Painesville Twp., OH 44077
- LAKETRAN is an Equal Opportunity/ADA/Veteran Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.