Director of Human Resources
Fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Human Resources executive to oversee all aspects of HR. Work in a well established, stable environment with excellent benefits with opportunities to assist in organization’s strategic goals while supporting our 240 employees. The Director of Human Resources continuously evaluates and improves the overall administration of Laketran’s Human Resources Department services, systems, and programs. This role directs the activities of HR staff; oversees HRIS and record keeping systems; plans and manages the HR budget; directs and leads all facets of the employment process; designs and delivers training programs; researches, develops, and updates policies and guidelines.
Drivers, Full-Time & Part-Time (No openings at present but please feel free to submit an application)
The Physical Aspects of the Job: Dial-a-Ride drivers provide door-to-door service at every stop, escorting customers boarding and exiting vehicles and walking them to the door; we assist with carry-on items such as groceries and packages from the store to the customer’s door. This position requires frequently climbing vehicle steps and building stairs, walking, squatting, kneeling and crouching to adjust wheelchair footrests, securing restraint buckles, adjusting bus seats, and manually enabling lift ramps.
- $20.64 per hour (*upon completion of 120-day probationary period)
- No Sundays, major holidays, or overnight
- Paid training
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay, uniforms provided, and cash shoe allowance
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement (a lifetime state pension in addition to Social Security!)
- Ohio Deferred Comp Retirement Plan
- Total job satisfaction
- Valid Ohio driver’s license required and you must be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
This job is deemed “safety-sensitive” by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). Team members operating in these positions must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and submit to random drug-testing throughout the course of employment.
Click here: Laketran Employment Application
- Scan or email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org – No phone pics, PDFs only. We can’t open attachments submitted in any other format!
- Fax: 440-350-1033
- Mail or stop by in person: 555 Lakeshore Blvd. Painesville Twp., OH 44077
If you have questions about working at Laketran, contact our Human Resources office at 440-350-1004.