Dial-a-Ride Drivers Wanted!
Laketran offers a very attractive starting wage of $14.85 per hour with significant raises every 6 months for 3 years. Where else can you work part-time making this much money?
- 6 weeks paid training
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, uniforms provided, and cash shoe allowance
- Public Employees Retirement Pension (a lifetime state pension in addition to Social Security!)
- Ohio Deferred Comp Retirement Plan
- 4-day work week, 24 hours per week (no Sundays or overnight)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is NOT REQUIRED
- Total job satisfaction
Successful candidates have a stable work history with strong customer service experience including retail, hospitality, retired police/fire, healthcare, medical transportation providers, limousine drivers, and more. Retirees are welcome!
6-hour shifts, 4 days per week, which could include Saturdays but no Sundays or overnight. Reliable, dependable attendance is an essential function of this job; commitment to attendance is vital.
Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen, background check, and Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles license check are required. A Commercial Driver License (CDL) is not required.
A Laketran Employment Application is required to be considered for all positions at Laketran. Please click the link below to download an Employment Application.
You may submit your application in several ways:
- Scan/email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No jpeg or phone picture attachments please! We can’t open them!
- By fax to 440-350-1033
- Via Regular U.S. Mail or stop by in person: 555 Lakeshore Blvd. Painesville Twp., OH 44077
- LAKETRAN is an Equal Opportunity/ADA/Veteran Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.