Join the Team that keeps Laketran moving
Being a Bus Driver
Here at Laketran, we’re not only excited about driving and buses…. we’re excited about how we serve our community. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer service, reliable, and team-oriented. Driving for Laketran can be great full-time career opportunity or perfect part-time position for someone looking to work just 24 hours a week. We welcome candidates looking to make a career change and no CDL is required to for hire.
Laketran Employee Benefits:
- Competitive driver’s salary – $21.05/hour after 120-day probation period
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free uniforms and shoe allowance
- Ohio Deferred Compensation supplemental retirement plan
- Competitive medical, dental & vision*
- Paid training for CDL*
- $2,000 signing bonus for Mechanics
- $1,500-$2,000 annual tool reimbursement for Mechanics
*Full-time employee benefits
Need more details? Contact: Emily Gilliam at 440-350-1004 or email@example.com
Laketran is currently accepting applications for part-time drivers and full-time mechanics.
Apply today: Laketran Employment Application
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your application to 440-350-1033
- Mail your application or stop by in person at 555 Lakeshore Blvd. Painesville Twp., OH 44077
If you have questions about working at Laketran, contact our Human Resources office at 440-350-1004.
Laketran does not discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. LAKETRAN is an Equal Opportunity/ADA/Veteran Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace.