Laketran is hosting an on-site hiring event with a goal to fill multiple positions for the Lake County transit agency. The event offers immediate interviews on site. Laketran is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- 18 part-time bus drivers
- Diesel Mechanics
“Driving for Laketran is a great career opportunity for any phase in life. Many of our part-time drivers quickly move to full-time positions creating lifelong careers at Laketran, while others enjoy it as a retirement job,” shared Laketran CEO Ben Capelle. “We are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about serving our community with customer service experience.”
No CDL is required and all training is provided and paid.
Laketran employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary – $21.05/hour after 120-day probation period
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Ohio Deferred Compensation supplemental retirement plan
- Competitive medical, dental & vision
- Paid training to obtain your CDL
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Free uniforms and shoe allowance
- $2,000 signing bonus for Mechanics
Laketran’s next driver training class begins Monday, November 14.
WHAT: Laketran Hiring Event with Guaranteed Interviews
WHEN: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Laketran Headquarters, 555 Lakeshore Blvd., Painesville Twp., OH 44077
APPLY ONLINE: www.laketran.com/careers
A valid Ohio driver’s license is required for an interview. A commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required for hire. All applicants must pass a background check, drug-test and ODOT physical.
Event Contact: Emily Gilliam, 440-350-1004 or email@example.com