On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 11:00am Laketran will host a public auction of a variety of vehicles, parts and equipment. The auction will be held at 555 Lakeshore Blvd., Painesville Township, Ohio 44077. Pamela J. Morse, Auctioneer will be facilitating the auction.
The public may make appointments to preview the items on Thursday, April 28 and Friday, April 29 from 10:00am to 3:00pm by calling Laketran Maintenance Supervisor, Keith Bare, at 440-350-1036. Items will also be available to preview from 9:30am to 11:00am on Saturday, April 30.
Auction items include but are not limited to:
- 15 out of service Paratransit buses
- 2 out of service Transit buses
- 1 out of service 4 door sedan
- Obsolete and/or used vehicle parts
- Obsolete equipment
- Obsolete vehicle wash parts
- Obsolete inoperable computers and electric office equipment
- Office furniture
For a full list of auction items visit: www.auctionzip.com or www.auctionalley.org