Lake County, OH – Notice is hereby given that Laketran will hold public hearings to obtain public feedback on changes to the Park-n-Ride service and implementation of an All-Day pass for the local bus Routes 1-6.
Laketran’s Park-n-Ride service routes and timetable changes include:
- Integration of Route 14 trips into Routes 10 & 12 for more passenger options, with the inclusion of two 12X trips providing quick travel into downtown.
- Routes 10 & 12 will include more reverse commute options
- Route 10 will include faster departures out of downtown Cleveland as the Route 10X
- A new Guaranteed Ride program
Local Routes 1-6
- Implementation of an All-Day pass that will cost a regular fare of $4.00 and a discounted fare of $2.00.
Public Hearings will be held to obtain public input for these changes as follows:
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 6:00 pm at Mentor Public Library
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 6:00 pm at Willowick City Hall, Council Chambers
Implementation of service changes are scheduled for early November, pending the results of public comments.
Anyone arriving by public transit will be guaranteed a ride home.
Comments may also be submitted in writing and will be accepted up to 30 days after the public hearings. E-mails may be sent to email@example.com. Written comments must be sent to Laketran, Attn: Terri Goodson, 555 Lakeshore Blvd., Painesville Twp., OH 44077