Offer your employees a benefit they can use every day!
It’s getting harder to access a qualified workforce. Competitive benefit packages can often help recruit & retain employees, so Laketran is launching Transit GO – a transit benefit program for Lake County employers.
Laketran, the Lake County Commissioners and Alliance for Working Together have joined together to provide free transit benefits to participating employers in Lake County. Employers that enroll in program can offer their employees free transportation to work using Laketran Local Routes to ensure they have access to employment.
Transit benefits is the benefit where both employers and employees save!
• Expands your labor market for recruitments
• Enhances benefits package for employees
• Improves retention
• Reduces tardiness & absenteeism
• Promotes sustainability & air quality
• Easy and FREE to enroll your company
• Saves on gas, maintenance, & auto insurance
• Provides reliable transportation
• Saves you money
• Creates healthier habits
• Reduces the stress of driving
• A benefit you can use every day
It’s easy to get started. Simply complete the Transit GO Employer Agreement.
Want to share this great opportunity with your employer? Share our Transit GO flyer.
For more information, contact Julia Schick at email@example.com or (440) 350-1012.