Laketran, in partnership with the Lake County Veterans Service Commission and Lake County Commissioners, provides Lake County veterans with free Dial-a-Ride transportation to any medical or adult day care appointment and any VA location within Laketran’s service area. Veterans must register with Lake County Veterans Service Commission to be eligible for free medical transportation.
Transportation is provided to any medical office in Laketran’s service area and these offices for veterans.
- Lake County Veterans Service Commission, 105 Main Street, Painesville, OH 44077
- Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic, 35000 Kaiser Court, Willoughby, OH 44094
- Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center (Wade Park), 10701 East Boulevard, Cleveland, OH 44106
Service to University Circle hospitals, including Wade Park, operate on a specific schedule:
Home Pickups & Arrival at University Circle
- Home Pickup: 6:15 a.m. – 6:45 a.m. University Circle Arrival: 8:30 a.m.
- Home Pickup: 9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. University Circle Arrival: 11:30 a.m.
- Home Pickup: 12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. University Circle Arrival: 2:30 p.m.
Departures from University Circle to Lake County
- 11:30 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m
For more details download the Veterans Medical Transportation flyer here.